Wednesday, October 15, 2008

bOnFiRe...

First of all, I think that the Homecoming Parade is a good idea, but I also think that we should have had one in the first place. Homecoming is a big deal, not only to the football players, but to young teenage girls like me, who want this to be a main memory. We need something bigger to replace the bonfire with something bigger, not just a simple parade. I don't think that we should just not have a bonfire because of something that happened in the past, because we can't face the world with worry. If we spent our lives not doing anything that could possible cause harm, then we wouldn't walk to school, drive our car, or even leave the house. The past is the past, so I think we should have our bonfire...because, well, I think we have the right to experience just as much as others have in the past, its only fair...

No comments: